DEADLINE: Submit disability documentation to the Director of Student Accessibility Services, and self-identify, by June 1.
August 21-22, 2018
Early Orientation provides you with a solid overview of Clark’s accessibility services. You will:
- Meet and get to know your Week One peer adviser
- Connect and form friendships with other students attending pre-orientation programs
- Have some additional time to transition and find your way around campus
We are still finalizing the Early Orientation Schedule. For a glimpse of what it will be like, check out our fall 2017 schedule below!
To attend our Early Orientation, you will need to:
- Schedule a summer meeting or telephone conference between June 18 and July 6 to discuss your documentation, academic accommodations, and course selection
- RSVP to the Director of Student Accessibility Services by July 18